Friday 30 May 2014


This post is a bit longer than most.  I have spent most of yesterday in bed, my back gave way the night before and it has been very, very painful. I have been unable to stand up straight and have not been able to sit down at all. I couldn't sit at the PC so discovered how to do a blog post from the iPad, although I am limited to photos that are already on my blogs.  This one is of me smelling the roses, a long, long time ago.  So, the blessing?  Well, it has been an enforced rest which I could not have justified by choice but probably could do with and my mum was so good about not coming for the weekend and my hubby so concerned, and friends being so nice so I feel loved even if I feel concerned about how long it is going to take me to recover.  Hopefully I will feel able to get to the chiropractor by Monday.  And it's a blessing to be able to have a little moan here, so, thanks for reading this and if you are inclined to prayer please say one for me.x

No comments :

Post a Comment